Call for Speakers for 22nd SESS
This announcement has 1 attachment:
22nd Southeastern Seaboard Emergency Nursing Symposium
Pre-sessions: Monday, March 21, 2022
Conference: Tuesday and Wednesday: March 22 – 23, 2022
Hilton Charlotte University Place
8629 JM Keynes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Proposals must be completed on ENA CNE Forms and submitted together with the conflict of interest signed form in order to be considered. Incomplete paperwork will not be considered
CNE paperwork will be posted on the SESS website. Contact hours awarded through ENA. All references must be within the last 5 – 7 years. Forms available at the SESS website: https://sess.nursingnetwork.com/ Please submit all proposals or questions regarding submissions/terms to: Ellen Ruja @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers are needed for the following:
- Pre-Sessions on Monday, March 21, 2022: 3 hours, 4 hours, or 8-hour format
- Keynote/Plenary topics – 60 minutes
- Tracks: 60 minute each
- Please submit at least two proposals either on Clinical issues, Leadership, and/or Forensics**
Lead Presenter receives:
- Complimentary registration to SESS Tuesday and Wednesday which includes the SESS Party on Tuesday evening.
- Up to Two (2) night’s hotel room, and room taxes included. You are responsible for your own incidentals.
- ANCC approved continuing education contact hours (except for the session(s) taught) and highly coveted SESS tote bag!
- Travel reimbursement of up to $650
** Please be prepared to adapt to a virtual or webinar presentation should health risk concerns preclude a face-to-face event. **
Deadline to Submit: Thursday, September 1, 2021