Friday Night Party Theme: SESS goes outer space
Please enter the password below to access handouts for this event. If you are a registered attendee to this event, you can log in to your account to access handouts.
Exhibitor Show Schedule
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Setup Starts at 1:30 p.m.
- Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall: 5:00 p.m.—7:30 p.m.
(times subject to change once schedule finalized)
Friday, March 22, 2019
- Exhibit Hall Show 9:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
(times subject to change)
Southeastern Seaboard Emergency Nurses Symposiums provide participants with cutting-edge tools for clinical care, forensics, and ED leadership. This unique event is designed to prepare emergency care providers for the challenges of today’s work environment. In addition, all have an opportunity to build and expand their network to other professionals from across the nation.
We expect approximately 150 participants to attend this year’s event.
- Complimentary refreshments at Opening Reception on Thursday evening
- Continental breakfast with participants, breaks, and lunch on Friday
- Free admission to Friday night party! SESS Goes to Outerspace: come dressed and ready to have fun!
- A unique opportunity to network with emergency nurses from across the Southeast
- Attendee registration list after the conference (of those nurses who give us permission to share their information)
Register payment by December 31, 2018 and receive:
- Discounted registration fee
- Complimentary company name placement on the attendee “Bingo” game ($50 value)
- Option for booth selection (based on registration queue) in Exhibit Hall (priceless!)
Registration for this event has closed.
Registration for this event ended
Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 6:00am ET.