This event offers
18.0 CNE credits
Accredited by pending approval by ENA, credits issued by Session.
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation must be in writing by email to Andrea.Novak34@gmail.com
Full refund if cancellation is at least 10 days prior to start of conference (March 19, 2020).
70% refund if cancellation on or after March 20, 2020
No refund if cancellation is on or after March 28, 2020.
If you cannot attend, you may send a substitute in your place OR move your registration fee to 2021's SESS, please note, if the registration is higher for the following year, you will be expected to pay the additional difference.
Exhibit & Sponsor
Emergency Nurses—Emergency Nurse Managers—Emergency Department Directors
Southeastern Seaboard Emergency Nurses Symposiums provide participants with cutting-edge tools for clinical care, forensics, and ED leadership. This unique event is designed to prepare emergency care providers for the challenges of today’s work environment. In addition, all have an opportunity to build and expand their network to other professionals from across the nation. We expect approximately 120 participants to attend this year’s event.
- Complimentary refreshments at Opening Reception on Monday evening and continental breakfast with participants, breaks, and lunch on Tuesday
- Free admission to Tuesday night party—SESS plays ball- come dressed and ready to have fun (sports-themed)
- A unique opportunity to network with emergency nurses from across the Southeast
- Attendee registration list after the conference (of those nurses who give us permission to share their information)
Register payment by December 31, 2019, and receive:
1. Discounted registration fee
2. Complimentary company name placement on the attendee “Bingo” game ($50 value)
3. Option for booth selection (based on registration queue) in Exhibit Hall (priceless)
Testimonials from previous SESS Exhibitors:
- “Fun, supporting a great group of Nurses. Thank you!”
- “We're really glad we participated. Everything went very smoothly, and the event itself was really well done”
- “It was better than I anticipated. People were willing to stop by and learn about my product. Thought it was beneficial for us to be there.”
- “We are very pleased with the leads we have gotten from your conference.”
- “The customer service and friendliness of the staff and conference organizers were great.”
Testimonials from previous SESS Participants:
- “This was the friendliest, well organized and thought out conference I have ever been to! I’m hooked!”
- “The conference was awesome! - The speakers were extremely knowledgeable about their topics.”
- “ What a well-planned event! Enjoyed meeting nurses from other locations and sharing the same concerns and problems that face us every day in the trenches; the party was a blast and it was fun sharing time with the “sisters” of nursing!”